Different results opening two similiar trades

Created at 30 Sep 2022, 09:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MI

mindfulness

Joined 04.07.2021

Different results opening two similiar trades
30 Sep 2022, 09:50

Hello,

i am using a bot with a fixed SL, which opens two positions at a time. There is not trailing, move to BE, no partial profit,  etc. Please have a look at this trades. Can you tell me why this happens?

Both positions have been opened at the same time as expected. Only the second trade runs nearly three days more then the first one. Both have the same SL when opened at the same time

@mindfulness
Replies

mindfulness
30 Sep 2022, 09:57 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE:

mindfulness said:

Hello,

i am using a bot with a fixed SL, which opens two positions at a time. There is not trailing, move to BE, no partial profit,  etc. Please have a look at this trades. Can you tell me why this happens?

Both positions have been opened at the same time as expected. Only the second trade runs nearly three days more then the first one. Both have the same SL when opened at the same time

One additional information ... i have just seen, that this behaviour is perhaps always on different pairs. But only on the last trade. The earlier trades differ only by 5 Minutes.

@mindfulness

PanagiotisChar
02 Oct 2022, 21:59

Hi there,

In order to explain what happens, we need the cBot, the broker and the cBot parameters.

Aieden Technologies

Need Help? Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisChar