Learn better while Backtesting

Created at 21 Aug 2022, 15:17
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
YL

ylaaroui99

Joined 21.08.2022

Learn better while Backtesting
21 Aug 2022, 15:17

Hello,

I would like to suggest a service that you can add, it's something I guess all traders need and would LOVE to have in your plateform, because unfortunately while backtesting we can't:

1. Change the timeframe
  2. Backtest more than one currency to trade the correlations (learn from them)
  3. Manage trades while backtesting (to track our profit, and losses, and our level as traders)

So I would love to recommend that you set A SIMULATION where traders can do all of the above, and have a virtual balance that they can backtest with, and eneter trades (virtually) and manage them by moving TP and SL and have the history of the trades done in the backtesting session

You can use it for marketing purposes

1. You'll attract more people for the learning service (the backtesting service, where people actually learn, risk-free)
  2. You can set a small fee for the service, and even almost everyone will be happy to pay it
  3. You'll have more affiliate marketers (most youtubers explain their strategies in tradingview, and with this service, I don't think they will)

@ylaaroui99