Global script doesn't bound to symbol

Created at 13 May 2022, 11:20
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BO

bogdan.titomir

Joined 22.05.2020

Global script doesn't bound to symbol
13 May 2022, 11:20

Hello buddies!
i have one question, can i write any script which would to run with start up of terminal and which has access to API(cAlgo)?

I mean that bots and indicators related to trade symbol.

@bogdan.titomir
Replies

amusleh
13 May 2022, 11:38

Hi,

I didn't understand exactly what you are looking for, but you can develop a cBot/indicator that will run upon cTrader desktop launch.

There is an option on cTrader automate that will auto restart your cBot when cTrader launched.

@amusleh

bogdan.titomir
13 May 2022, 11:59

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

I didn't understand exactly what you are looking for, but you can develop a cBot/indicator that will run upon cTrader desktop launch.

There is an option on cTrader automate that will auto restart your cBot when cTrader launched.

i want to run up server which could to gets commands of trading from external program by json or xml protocols and call ExecuteMarketOrder

@bogdan.titomir

bogdan.titomir
13 May 2022, 12:09

seems i know how to doing it, in method onStart just  run server if port hasn't listen

@bogdan.titomir

amusleh
16 May 2022, 09:12

RE:

bogdan.titomir said:

seems i know how to doing it, in method onStart just  run server if port hasn't listen

You can use TCP or Named pipe in case of communication in between internal processes.

@amusleh