Access Trading Central data/recomendations

Created at 23 Apr 2022, 06:25
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RA

rafal.witelus

Joined 23.04.2022

Access Trading Central data/recomendations
23 Apr 2022, 06:25

Is there any way to access Trading Central recommendations via API?

@rafal.witelus
Replies

amusleh
26 Apr 2022, 09:49

Hi,

No, there is no way to access the Trading Central data via cTrader automate API.

@amusleh

toddslagowski06
20 May 2022, 20:35 ( Updated at: 23 May 2022, 15:47 )

Well, that's a piece of bad news for me. Actually, I don't understand why the developers just don't create such a feature. I mean, it would be truly helpful for a lot of people, and besides that, it would bring them much more money. Right now, I'm looking forward to working on a new project, and such a feature would help me a lot and it would save me a lot of time. Besides that, it means that I won't be able to access this upcoming token https://bhero.com/launchpad. And you know, that upsets me really much.

@toddslagowski06

amusleh
23 May 2022, 08:38

RE:

toddslagowski06 said:

Well, that's a piece of bad news for me. Actually, I don't understand why the developers just don't create such a feature.

Hi,

It's a third party data, if you want to use their data on your cBots/Indicators then you can contact them and ask them to give you access to their API.

@amusleh