spotwere crashes on test robot

Created at 12 Apr 2022, 14:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

matthewgrayiveta

Joined 16.07.2020

spotwere crashes on test robot
12 Apr 2022, 14:07

i get this error all the time as you see in the picture after a couple of hours run the bot how to fix this and after this errors my  bot stops moving forward it would not open new positions on the test looks like stuck 

@matthewgrayiveta
Replies

amusleh
13 Apr 2022, 10:33

Hi, 

Can you post a cBot sample code that can reproduce this issue?

@amusleh

matthewgrayiveta
14 Apr 2022, 22:56

TEST ROBOT

I didnt  have before any trouble with test my robot when i update spotwere i start have this problem is not my robot is spotwere update problem 

@matthewgrayiveta

amusleh
15 Apr 2022, 08:37

RE: TEST ROBOT

matthewgrayiveta said:

I didnt  have before any trouble with test my robot when i update spotwere i start have this problem is not my robot is spotwere update problem 

Hi,

We can't reproduce this issue, please provide a sample that can reproduce this issue and then we will be able to help you.

@amusleh

matthewgrayiveta
16 Apr 2022, 02:21

TEST ROBOT

SORRY i cant share code

but suggestion be what terminate that errors and resume next trade because if comes this error dont come next trade i have to manually up CPU button and then will next trade test be execute 

maybe would be restart that error trade because is just now button to stop maybe be button restart that trade or pause that trade 

i will try get that code 

thanks

@matthewgrayiveta

amusleh
18 Apr 2022, 10:21

Hi,

Can you provide a sample cBot that can reproduce this issue? not the one that you use just a sample.

@amusleh

matthewgrayiveta
24 May 2022, 21:44

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Can you provide a sample cBot that can reproduce this issue? not the one that you use just a sample.

hi can you send me your email i would send my robot to your email 

@matthewgrayiveta

amusleh
25 May 2022, 08:04

RE: RE:

matthewgrayiveta said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

hi can you send me your email i would send my robot to your email 

Hi,

You can email it to connect@spotware.com.

@amusleh