Pending panel

Created at 03 Dec 2021, 10:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

artcfd

Joined 03.08.2020

Pending panel
03 Dec 2021, 10:37

Dear ctrader team:
When I use Stop Loss/Limit to place an order, it cannot be placed on top of other orders or alarms, and the system "Quicktrade" button can be achieved by just pressing and dragging to any place I want to reach and then letting go, please ask me How can I place the stop loss/limit order I want where I want it without being affected by current orders and alerts?
bestregards,Thanks。

@artcfd
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Dec 2021, 10:56

Hi xiao-linlong,

When I use Stop Loss/Limit to place an order, it cannot be placed on top of other orders or alarms, and the system "Quicktrade" button can be achieved by just pressing and dragging to any place I want to reach and then letting go

This is not true. You can place your orders using drag and drop wherever you want. Existing orders and price alerts do not affect you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

artcfd
03 Dec 2021, 11:24

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:Hi Panagiotis

Hi xiao-linlong,

When I use Stop Loss/Limit to place an order, it cannot be placed on top of other orders or alarms, and the system "Quicktrade" button can be achieved by just pressing and dragging to any place I want to reach and then letting go

This is not true. You can place your orders using drag and drop wherever you want. Existing orders and price alerts do not affect you.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Can I use the events currently provided to create the same actions as the "Quicktrade" button? When I place a stop loss/limit order, can I put it on top of other orders or alerts?

bestregards,Thanks。

@artcfd

amusleh
06 Dec 2021, 08:46

RE: RE:

xiao-linlong said:

Hi xiao-linlong,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Can I use the events currently provided to create the same actions as the "Quicktrade" button? When I place a stop loss/limit order, can I put it on top of other orders or alerts?

bestregards,Thanks。

Hi,

Yes, you can, but there will be an issue with your order placement going over other order lines or price alert lines, for that you have to use mouse enter/leave events to capture the last position of mouse cursor.

@amusleh

artcfd
06 Dec 2021, 10:19

RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

xiao-linlong said:

Hi xiao-linlong,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

bestregards,Thanks。

Hi,

Yes, you can, but there will be an issue with your order placement going over other order lines or price alert lines, for that you have to use mouse enter/leave events to capture the last position of mouse cursor.

HI,

"Quicktrade" is not affected by the order/alert line, so it would be nice to be able to drag and drop it anywhere you want, like the "Quicktrade" button. Also, the order and alert lines themselves only have the function of alerting, and do not have any meaningful operation, because moving or closing a position requires clicking the top button, so I don't know why the lines should affect mouse events.

@artcfd