Access Dynamic Parameters after optimisation

Created at 19 Feb 2021, 17:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JE

JeanPaul

Joined 17.10.2020

Access Dynamic Parameters after optimisation
19 Feb 2021, 17:04

You cannot manually extract the optimisation list results (the one that contains the pass Id, Fitness, etc...), but I can do that by overriding the Fitness Method and extract them as they arrive. This is good.

But I still need to know what changed parameter caused every optimisation result item. 

Can you point me to a way I could do that, even a hint of a hack I could implement on my own to be able to export both the optimisation results with the related parameter value.

@JeanPaul
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Feb 2021, 08:02

Hi JeanPaul,

I am not sure what do you mean. Can you not save the parameters in the GetFitness() method?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

JeanPaul
22 Feb 2021, 22:52

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi JeanPaul,

I am not sure what do you mean. Can you not save the parameters in the GetFitness() method?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Yes, I agree with you, But I don't know what are the dynamic ones. Not all parameters are set to change within an optimisation, only a subset of them. Let's say we have 10 parameters, only 3 are optimised. Can I get which ones are they from the OnFitness?

@JeanPaul

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Feb 2021, 08:42

Hi JeanPaul,

No unfortunately that is not possible.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

prosteel1
24 Feb 2021, 17:55

You could probably write files with the parameters as the name, haven't tried it yet but makes sense.

@prosteel1