Market Snapshot tool shows values as integers or with some digits after decimal point depending on indicator

Created at 29 Aug 2014, 14:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

AlexanderRC

Joined 04.02.2014

Market Snapshot tool shows values as integers or with some digits after decimal point depending on indicator
29 Aug 2014, 14:19

If I use Market Snaphot tool to get exact values from Mass Index, I get values with digits after a decimal point.

But with Stochastic Oscillator, I only get integer values.

Why Stochastic is so special? I want to see Stochastic values with at least 2 digits after decimal. Is it marked with some attribute to show only integer values? If so, is it possible to use such an attribute in custom indicators?

@AlexanderRC
Replies

Spotware
29 Aug 2014, 14:24

You can specify ScalePrecision property of Indicator attribute:

[Indicator("Stochastic Oscillator", ScalePrecision = 0, AccessRights = AccessRights.None)]
    public class StochasticOscillatorIndicator : Indicator, StochasticOscillator

@Spotware

RV13
19 Sep 2014, 06:00

Hey sportware,

Just FYI, look at the top of this page - there is white text on white background - if googl e bot picks up on this it may seo penalize your site. Just FYI

@RV13

Spotware
19 Sep 2014, 09:54

RE:

RV13 said:

Hey sportware,

Just FYI, look at the top of this page - there is white text on white background - if googl e bot picks up on this it may seo penalize your site. Just FYI

Thank you, we will fix that.

@Spotware