Ctrader stops my bot

Created at 24 Sep 2020, 16:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MA

maciel.rafael1

Joined 17.09.2020

Ctrader stops my bot
24 Sep 2020, 16:41

Hi,

I have two bots that communicate with each other but when I run both at the same time after a while one of them is automatically stopped. Is it possible that there is a limit since I'm running 25 pairs on each bot?

Thank you

@maciel.rafael1
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
24 Sep 2020, 16:49

Hi maciel.rafael1,

cTrader does not stop cBots. cBots are either stopped manually/automatically by the trader or due to some exception. Did you check your logs? Are there any messages there indicating why the cBot has stopped?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

maciel.rafael1
24 Sep 2020, 17:06

RE:

Hi,

I verified and the log says that it is because both bots are accessing at the same time. Do you have an idea how can I fix it that one can write and the other read at the same time?

Thank you

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi maciel.rafael1,

cTrader does not stop cBots. cBots are either stopped manually/automatically by the trader or due to some exception. Did you check your logs? Are there any messages there indicating why the cBot has stopped?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@maciel.rafael1

PanagiotisCharalampous
24 Sep 2020, 17:08

Hi maciel.rafael1,

You need to be more specific. Please provide the cBot code and the exception you get.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

maciel.rafael1
24 Sep 2020, 17:25

RE:

Where can I send it in private to have it looked at?

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi maciel.rafael1,

You need to be more specific. Please provide the cBot code and the exception you get.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@maciel.rafael1

PanagiotisCharalampous
25 Sep 2020, 07:44

Hi maciel.rafael1,

You can send it at community@spotware.com

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous