Using the TPL Dataflow library??

Created at 09 Jun 2020, 12:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CO

collinismaelci203

Joined 09.06.2020

Using the TPL Dataflow library??
09 Jun 2020, 12:15

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out...

I'm trying to get the use of the System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow library / namespace for a cBot, but am running into issues. I've tried a couple of ways:

1) In cTrader:

Method: Manage References -> .NET Framework -> Microsoft.Internal.Tasks.Dataflow

Error: E.g. 'ActionBlock<>' is inaccessible due to its protection level

2) In Visual Studio 2019:

(i) Method: NuGet Package Manager -> System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow

Error: You are trying to install this Mobdro package into a Kodi project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client', but bluehost the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework.

(ii) Method: Add References -> From file: System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow.dll (various versions)

Error: E.g. The type 'Action<>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=...'

Is there a way to get this working? I'd really appreciate any support.

Thanks,

@collinismaelci203
Replies

gennadiy.stepanov.1986
08 Dec 2020, 18:21

RE: Using the TPL Dataflow library??

collinismaelci203 said:

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out...

I'm trying to get the use of the System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow library / namespace for a cBot, but am running into issues. I've tried a couple of ways:

1) In cTrader:

Method: Manage References -> .NET Framework -> Microsoft.Internal.Tasks.Dataflow

Error: E.g. 'ActionBlock<>' is inaccessible due to its protection level jiofi

2) In Visual Studio 2019:

(i) Method: NuGet Package Manager -> System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow

Error: You are trying to install this Mobdro package into a Kodi project that targets '.NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client', but bluehost the package does not contain any assembly references or content files that are compatible with that framework.

(ii) Method: Add References -> From file: System.Threading.Tasks.Dataflow.dll (various versions)

Error: E.g. The type 'Action<>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=...'

Is there a way to get this working? I'd really appreciate any support.

Thanks,

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.

@gennadiy.stepanov.1986

PanagiotisCharalampous
09 Dec 2020, 08:45

Hi collinismaelci203,

By default cBots run on .Net Framework 4.0. This library needs a higher version of the framework to run. Even though it is not supported, you can try changing your cBot's target framework to 4.5.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ivankamalikova50
15 Apr 2021, 12:12

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi collinismaelci203,

By default cBots run on .Net Framework 4.0. This library needs a higher version of the framework to run. Even though it is not supported, you can try changing your cBot's target framework to 4.5.192.168.1.1

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work.

@ivankamalikova50

... Deleted by UFO ...