When cBot backtesting finishes it freeze cAlgo

Created at 31 Jan 2014, 09:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JO

jobenb

Joined 07.10.2013

When cBot backtesting finishes it freeze cAlgo
31 Jan 2014, 09:53

Hi

I don't know what have changed but cAlgo never had this problem before. The cBot code didn't change however now all of a sudden when I backtest my cBot it works until the end of the backtest (1 minute 01/04/2011 - 31/01/2014 EURGBP) where it makes cAlgo hang. It literally freezes up and I have to end the process via Task Manager. No error - nothing. It just hangs. What have changed in the Backtester that could cause this?

I look forward to hear from you.

@jobenb
Replies

cogs
31 Jan 2014, 10:25

I had the same happen, turns out it was my robot. Have you tried one of the basic free robots from here to see if the same happens?
@cogs

Spotware
31 Jan 2014, 10:26

We had a performance issue in backtesting. Now it is fixed. New version of cAlgo will be available next week.

@Spotware

jobenb
31 Jan 2014, 11:28

RE:

Spotware said:

We had a performance issue in backtesting. Now it is fixed. New version of cAlgo will be available next week.

Thank you very much!!!

@jobenb

cogs
07 Feb 2014, 10:19

We had a performance issue in backtesting. Now it is fixed. New version of cAlgo will be available next week

Sorry, when was that update coming out?

@cogs

Spotware
07 Feb 2014, 11:48

We plan to release cAlgo 1.17 next week. Please try Spotware cAlgo which already contains this fix.

@Spotware

davidmwabuka
06 Jun 2023, 08:51

RE:

I am facing this problem now in ctraader 4.7. Its only on this new cbot that i coded using custom indicators. how can i debug?

@davidmwabuka