The Type or Namespace could not be found - 3 errors

Created at 27 Feb 2020, 22:27
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
B9

b917187

Joined 27.02.2020

The Type or Namespace could not be found - 3 errors
27 Feb 2020, 22:27

Hi,

I am trying to an RSI Divergence indicator to build without errors. 

The errors are shown below (scroll down to the bottom of the image to see the 4 errors.

I can get rid of the first indicator by changing it from type "Divergence" to type "Indicator"

So change line from:

public class DivergenceRSI : Divergence

to:

public class DivergenceRSI : Indicator

Can anyone help with the other 3 errors? I seem to be missing a type or name for "Label", "Kind" and "Model" but I cannot work out what that namespace is?

Many thanks for any help.

@b917187
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
28 Feb 2020, 08:28

Hi b917187,

The indicator seems to inherit from another indicator called Divergence. You need to include this indicator to your project.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

b917187
28 Feb 2020, 15:25 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi b917187,

The indicator seems to inherit from another indicator called Divergence. You need to include this indicator to your project.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Thank you Panagiotis,

Understood. Thanks that helps. I have the Divergence Indicator here that it inherits. The indicator installs ok, but seems to have no code and cannot be built. Is that normal?

Many thanks,

@b917187

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Mar 2020, 09:17

Hi b917187,

If the developer built the indicator without source code then you will not be able to see it or use the indicator in other project. You should contact the developer directly.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

b917187
04 Mar 2020, 11:00

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi b917187,

If the developer built the indicator without source code then you will not be able to see it or use the indicator in other project. You should contact the developer directly.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Thanks Panagiotis!

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

@b917187