Breakout Strategy

Created at 21 Feb 2020, 13:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

matt92

Joined 11.12.2015

Breakout Strategy
21 Feb 2020, 13:58

Hi, I am looking to have someone create an alert for a breakout strategy. I would like to receive notifications on mobile via email or telegram if possible, but any alert would suffice for now.

to go one step further to fully automate, a bot for placing the orders and executing closing of position upon opposite signal, or trail SL.. either or.

Fixed volume/lot size adjustable in settings.

Rather simple not many parameters.

Buy example: bot places a buy stop above fractal once alert is created. Buy Alert: Once a fractal is made that is higher than a previous fractal in same direction.

Close on opposite signal.

Sell example: bot places a sell stop below fractal once alert is created. Sell Alert: Sounds once a fractal is made that is lower than a previous fractal in same direction.

Unfortunately, I do not currently have funds.

This is a profitable strategy I trade manually. And I plan to have this built no matter what, its not something that I'm looking to just see if it works.

Please let me know if there is anything you can do to help generate this alert. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

ps. I tried posting this on freelance but im not sure it it posted..

@matt92
Replies

DonaldD
21 Feb 2020, 14:08

Hi Matt,

We can help you with your project. You can contact us at contact@clickalgo.com for more information.

Best Regards,

Donald

@DonaldD