Cbot gave a Technical error message in the log.

Created at 02 Jan 2020, 21:11
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

deeej85

Joined 07.01.2017

Cbot gave a Technical error message in the log.
02 Jan 2020, 21:11

Hey guys. I just seen that my bot should have taken a trade but it didn't so I checked the log and it had a technical error message there. This is the first time I have seen this so curious to know what may have caused this. The bot took another trade on a separate pair at the same time but failed on one.

Kind Regards

David Bennett

@deeej85
Replies

deeej85
02 Jan 2020, 21:26

RE:

Kind Regards

David Bennett

My broker is IC Markets. I though it may be caused because it tried to take two trades at the same time or that maybe my vps server may be a little slow for it to take 2 trades at the same time. Other then that I have no idea. There is plenty of capital in the account for the 1% risk. 

@deeej85

deeej85
03 Jan 2020, 07:12

RE: RE:

deeej85 said:

Kind Regards

David Bennett

My broker is IC Markets. I though it may be caused because it tried to take two trades at the same time or that maybe my vps server may be a little slow for it to take 2 trades at the same time. Other then that I have no idea. There is plenty of capital in the account for the 1% risk. 

I think it was due to not enough memory. So problem should be sorted now

@deeej85