long time to connect to my account

Created at 03 Aug 2019, 13:58
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
UV

uvwxyz

Joined 06.02.2017

long time to connect to my account
03 Aug 2019, 13:58

Hi Panagiotis,

When I have, even a handful of charts open in cTrader, and then close the ctrader, and then open the cTrader again, it takes more than 15 minutes to connect to my account. Previoulsy (last version) could handle hundreds of open charts.

Also I can find the ' new workspace' menu  (in the top right hand corner of the cTrader window) as described in the guide to workspaces.

Thanking you for any help

@uvwxyz
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
05 Aug 2019, 09:46

Hi abc,

To investigate futher we will need you to send us some troubleshooting information when this happens as well as the settings file of your cTrader. To send troubleshooting information, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste a link to this discussion into the text box and press submit. You can find your settings file in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Broker cTrader\Settings and send it to us at community@spotware.com.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

uvwxyz
06 Aug 2019, 14:21

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi abc,

To investigate futher we will need you to send us some troubleshooting information when this happens as well as the settings file of your cTrader. To send troubleshooting information, press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste a link to this discussion into the text box and press submit. You can find your settings file in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Broker cTrader\Settings and send it to us at community@spotware.com.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis 

Thanks for the reply.

I attemptesd to do Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T during when the problem was happening but the computer wont let me; i noticed the CPU gets 100% occupied from the beginiinning of starting the cTrader.

I use a ESET SMART SECURITY PREMIUM protection. Recently this protection reported " DNS server is making melicious request". Since then then i changed DNS server from Google DNS server to automatic DNS server.

Thanks for any help. I have send the cTrader settings file as requested.

@uvwxyz