CTrader 3.5 errorsss2

Created at 23 Jul 2019, 16:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
EL

eliezer_barros

Joined 21.12.2018

CTrader 3.5 errorsss2
23 Jul 2019, 16:05

I am trying to use the backtesting and a new error appears, so month ago I claimed that the test date is possible to do only the last day, so now, is necessary 2 days delay......this system is having more problem every day.....this is impossible.

I suggest you have more attention to client request.

Please check the system, now is July 23, 01:00 PM UTC.

@eliezer_barros
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Jul 2019, 16:10

Hi Eliezer,

Can you please provide more information about the error you are referring to e.g. a screenshot? Which broker are you using? Which symbol?

Best regards,

Panagiois

@PanagiotisCharalampous

eliezer_barros
23 Jul 2019, 16:30 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

My version is 3.5 and I checked with xau/usd and several Indices...continues with problem and I can't use backtesting for last day....Brocker - FXpro

@eliezer_barros

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Jul 2019, 16:39

Hi Eliezer,

Backtesting data is only available untll the day before. For today's backtesting data, you will need to wait till tomorrow. At this moment backtesting data for 22/07 is available.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

eliezer_barros
23 Jul 2019, 16:47

Hi,

Please, see the print shoot where the date 22 is red and impossible run the system.

I did this print shoot right now.

@eliezer_barros

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Jul 2019, 16:52 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:21 )

Hi Eliezer,

It looks fine on mine.

Can you send me a full screenshot of the interface as well?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

eliezer_barros
23 Jul 2019, 17:43

I found the problem.

For the system identify the last day, is necessary close the platform and reopen.

I my case, I was with system opened since Sunday, because I have a robot working.

Problem solved.

tks

@eliezer_barros