recent update

Created at 18 Dec 2013, 02:27
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BA

Balena

Joined 17.12.2012

recent update
18 Dec 2013, 02:27

there is something seriously wrong with the recent update... my robots that worked last night (logged out and back in today) are now crashing calgo every time

-Balena

@Balena
Replies

Balena
18 Dec 2013, 03:10

admin... you need to address this issue

please respond!

@Balena

Balena
18 Dec 2013, 04:16

memory problem

it seems there is a major problem with the latest update... everytime I run a robot it sucks up memory and crashes cAlgo.

nothing has changed on my robot, the only change is that I logged out and back into calgo with the latest update

I use this in production... but now I can't trade at all... please respond asap!

@Balena

Spotware
18 Dec 2013, 10:27

Please see your email for instructions to help us investigate your issues. 

@Spotware

cogs
20 Dec 2013, 00:09

I don't think this is an isolated issue, I have the same problem with virtual and RAM nearly all consumed since the update.

@cogs

Spotware
20 Dec 2013, 09:44

RE:

cogs said:

I don't think this is an isolated issue, I have the same problem with virtual and RAM nearly all consumed since the update.

We have identified the issue to be related to printing on each tick in backtesting. We will fix this in the new release.

For the time being in order to avoid over consumption of resources, you can check if in backtesting and print only if not.

if (!IsBacktesting)
{
       Print("print something");
}

@Spotware