cTrader 3.5 Report a Bug

Created at 26 Apr 2019, 21:46
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

jumpycalm

Joined 28.03.2019

cTrader 3.5 Report a Bug
26 Apr 2019, 21:46

Hi cTrader team.

Im starting this thread for two issues:

1. You have problem with your bug report process. I found a bug in cTrader 3.5 beta and would like to report a bug but did not find the correct channel to do so. I tried to click on the "Feedback" icon inside cTrader 3.5 beta, it leads to me this page: http://vote.spotware.com but on the page, it said to report a bug, I need to click on "Feedback" icon inside cTrader 3.5. "- To report a bug or ask questions, please use the ‘Feedback’ button inside the platforms."This is deadloop which leads to nowhere to report a bug.

2. The actual bug I found is the Optimization function of cTrader Automate. The bug is If you have a setting name very long, the optimization result will not show the vaule of the setting. See attached screenshot. To reproduct the issue, simply use any cBot, change one of the setting names to a very long name and optimize that setting.

@jumpycalm
Replies

jumpycalm
02 May 2019, 04:38

Seriouely nobody from cTrader team takes a look at this issue?

@jumpycalm

PanagiotisCharalampous
06 May 2019, 11:48

Hi jumpycalm,

We are having a look at this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous