Longer Stacktraces

Created at 16 Dec 2018, 07:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

deanmikan@gmail.com

Joined 19.05.2018

Longer Stacktraces
16 Dec 2018, 07:29

For the love of god, please extend the stack traces. It is so difficult to find an error sometimes when you can only see a one line summary of the stack trace. Would heartily appreciate if you added a dropdown on each line to see the whole stacktrace or atleast show the end of each one. 

Thanks.

@deanmikan@gmail.com
Replies

afhacker
16 Dec 2018, 10:16

Use the app domain unhandled exception event:

protected override void OnStart()
        {
            AppDomain.CurrentDomain.UnhandledException += CurrentDomain_UnhandledException;
        }

private void CurrentDomain_UnhandledException(object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e)
        {
            // Log the exception here
        }

@afhacker

PanagiotisCharalampous
17 Dec 2018, 11:27

Hi deanmikan@gmail.com,

I would suggest to use Visual Studio for cBot/Indicator debugging. It will make your life much easier.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

eliezer_barros
21 Dec 2018, 16:15

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Panagiotis

I am new in this system and I want to do a little routine comparate dates, can I send to you or this support is only to command explanation?

My email is eliezer_barros@yahoo.com.br

tks

@eliezer_barros

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Dec 2018, 09:47

Hi eliezer_barros,

Thanks for posting in our forum. I would suggest to create a new thread as this is a new subject. If it is something small then maybe I could help you. If it is a big task then I would advise you to contact a Consultant to assist you with this.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous