MQ4 to cAlgo Converter Convert. It is MQ5 code. MQ5 code cannot be converted. Convert MQ4 code ?!.

Created at 11 Dec 2018, 00:56
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
TG

tgjobscv

Joined 05.12.2018

MQ4 to cAlgo Converter Convert. It is MQ5 code. MQ5 code cannot be converted. Convert MQ4 code ?!.
11 Dec 2018, 00:56

How do I transfer mql4 to cTrader?

EA is MQ4 code!

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/23473

MQ4 to cAlgo Converter

Convert your MQ4 expert advisers and indicators to C# for use in cTrader or cAlgo.

It is MQ5 code.
MQ5 code cannot be converted.
Convert MQ4 code.

@tgjobscv
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
11 Dec 2018, 10:41

Hi tgjobscv,

You can seek for professional assistance by positng a Job or contacting a Consultant.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

AlgoGuru
11 Dec 2018, 12:09

What is your problem with MT4?  

@AlgoGuru

AlgoGuru
11 Dec 2018, 12:19

I can help you if you 'll pay the effort! Check my profile and write me private mail if you think!

@AlgoGuru

davidh2o
31 Jan 2019, 22:32

I am one step forward but many errors. Warning! Your conversion has 7 errors. It could not compile well.

Somebody help me. I want to move from MT4 to cTrader, but I need indicator which I use.

@davidh2o

tgjobscv
28 Jul 2020, 20:08

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

@tgjobscv

tradex1
23 Sep 2020, 04:17 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:22 )

RE: Converting mq4 to cTrader VCode

tgjobscv said:

Alternative: 

http://mq4tocalgo.apphb.com/

Hi

I've tried converting code to C# ctrader but even though it says sucess with no errors, no converted code comes up.
http://mq4tocalgo.apphb.com/

Also how would I get converted C# code into cTrader indicator format?

This mt4 indicator is simply brilliant for Multi Timeframe Analysis

The developer has put it up on Github for anyone to modify.

from forex factory
[quote=Nicholishen;11944400]{quote} No thanks, but I did provide the src code so you can! [/quote]

@tradex1