Exception #79932753

Created at 27 Aug 2018, 21:31
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

lavio@gigalink.com.br

Joined 11.07.2017

Exception #79932753
27 Aug 2018, 21:31

Today's bug. And this is a big one.

I was using FxPro cTrader. Then I did five backtests in EURUSD to compare optimizations I did in cTrader IC Markets yesterday to choose the best one. Everything was fine. Then I tried to run the IC Markets version of cTrader to compare both results. Then the below exception raised and the application did not run. The same happens with Spotware version but not woth FxPro version (this one runs normally).

Exception #79932753
"An error occurred. The problem has bee submitted yo the cTrader team. We appologize for the inconvenience. Please, restart cTrader."

Of course, I cannot restart something that does not start.

Lavio

ps: again I need to notice that with version 2, using independant cAlgo, such severe bugs did not happen. Now I cannot work with cTtrader Automate normally and I do not have time to keep trying to bypass so many difficulties every day. I am telling you FACTS, not just a subjective impression.

@lavio@gigalink.com.br
Replies

lavio@gigalink.com.br
28 Aug 2018, 15:48

Exception....

The above exception was "solved" after restarting Windows. Then all cTrader versions (from the brokers) run again.

It seems a simple solution?

No, it maybe a simple turnaround, but is not a solution.
There is something with this integrated version that disturbs Windows sometimes. I can see that when I try to close Windows  and it keeps saying there is an application that is still running. I bet it is some cpu thread from cTrader as I already have seen in Task Manager they running for ever and ever, even after you close cTrader. Indeed, yestarday, just BEFORE the exception, I restarted Windows and I had to FORCE to close a ghost running. I bet it was something cTrader left behind running for ever.

Lavio

@lavio@gigalink.com.br