1) Optimization does not stop at all 2) cbot focus

Created at 26 Aug 2018, 22:30
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
LA

lavio@gigalink.com.br

Joined 11.07.2017

1) Optimization does not stop at all 2) cbot focus
26 Aug 2018, 22:30

One more bug for Stopware collection ... an old one since version 2:

You start running an optimization. Then you forget something... and stops it. But it does not stop at all. CPU threads keep running until they end their loop. And this can take several minutes. Meanwhile, if you try to do something else, (justy click anything in Automate CTrader) it gets very close to crash.

I wonder why these old bugs never were fixed. Some are very obvious to not be noticed on any testing. And, even so, they are still there.

One more very old one?
Ok... the focus on the left side Cbot. When you open first time CTrader and click to put the focus on a cbot to Save/Open parameters, the focus goes back to the first cbot in the list. It does this twice. You need to look for the cbot in the list, click once, then it goes up.... then again twice and it goes up, then again (!) ... and finally it works.

Lavio

@lavio@gigalink.com.br
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
27 Aug 2018, 12:18

Hi Lavio,

We have reproduced the issue and it will be fixed.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ap11
11 Sep 2018, 17:48

Hi Lavio,

The problem with optimization stopping was resolved in the latest update for Public Beta (version 3.2)

Kind Regards,
Andrey

@ap11

lavio@gigalink.com.br
14 Sep 2018, 21:49

RE:

Andrey Pisarev said:

Hi Lavio,

The problem with optimization stopping was resolved in the latest update for Public Beta (version 3.2)

Kind Regards,
Andrey

Hi Andrey,

That's great.

And I ask you, PLEASE..., to add to the same version update, the editor settings, so one can DISABLE the autoformatting, which is very bad.

Also, notice that in the editor auto formatting, there is a ugly bug when using /*  comments */ and also // remarks. They get in very wrong positions.
It is a simple error very easy to see and reproduce.

Thanks, Lavio

@lavio@gigalink.com.br

lavio@gigalink.com.br
14 Sep 2018, 21:55

RE: RE:

lavio@gigalink.com.br said:

Andrey Pisarev said:

Hi Lavio,

Kind Regards,
Andrey

Hi Andrey,

That's great.

And I ask you, PLEASE..., to add to the same version update, the editor settings, so one can DISABLE the autoformatting, which is very bad.

Also, notice that in the editor auto formatting, there is a ugly bug when using /*  comments */ and also // remarks. They get in very wrong positions.
It is a simple error very easy to see and reproduce.

Thanks, Lavio

Ok! I have just updated to the 3.02 version and the autoformatting option now is there. Thank you very much.

Lavio

@lavio@gigalink.com.br