CBots do not start

Created at 03 Aug 2017, 19:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

Joined 08.07.2015

CBots do not start
03 Aug 2017, 19:29

Hi,

I cannot start cBots on several cAlgo platforms, on several computers. For hours right now.

This true for a cAlgo I downloaded on a VPS and  for a cAlgo I downloaded on my own server : when I click on the icon ""start cBot" with the blue arrow, the arrow becomes a small orange quadrat for a second or so and switchs back immidiately to the blue arrow icon. This happens on all instances.

Thank you.

H. Weiss.

@2000021
Replies

Spotware
04 Aug 2017, 09:34

Dear Trader,

Thanks for posting your problem in the forum. Does this happen for a specific cBot or for all cBots. Do you get any messages in the cBot Log? If yes, could we have a screenshot of these messages?

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware

04 Aug 2017, 10:05

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Thanks for posting your problem in the forum. Does this happen for a specific cBot or for all cBots. Do you get any messages in the cBot Log? If yes, could we have a screenshot of these messages?

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

Thank you for your message.

I think it's a problem of a cBot and more precisely of a feature of this cBot. It's not a c Algo problem.

@2000021