Optimization Bot Instance View is closed after few minutes

Created at 24 May 2017, 17:44
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AN

andi21

Joined 14.12.2016

Optimization Bot Instance View is closed after few minutes
24 May 2017, 17:44

Hello,

during Optimization (cAlgo Fullscreen or minimized does not make a difference) after a few minutes the optimization view (grid with results, progress bar, equity chart etc.) is closed and the bot in the left pane is selected, so the right pane does show the code view or if no code available "No source code available". This is not very comfortable, because if i want to check the results (of multiple cAlgo instances running in parallel) i always have to open the right bot instance / optimization view and the gui is not very fast, so it takes a few minutes to only check the progress / current results of all the instances.

Can that be fixed or is there a workaround for this problem, please?

Thanks in advance,

andi21

@andi21
Replies

Spotware
18 Jul 2017, 17:00

Dear andi21,

Thanks for reporting this problem to us. We tried to reproduce it but with no success. To eliminate the possibility of misunderstanding your actions, can you please provide us with specific steps to reproduce i.e. a cBot and optimization parameters used?

Best Regards,

cTrader Team 

@Spotware

andi21
18 Jul 2017, 19:29

Dear Spotware,

thank you for your answer.

With the new(est) version(s) of cAlgo that problem seems to be fixed now.

But if it should occur nonetheless, i will get back to you with further details.

Best Regards,

andi21

@andi21

Spotware
19 Jul 2017, 08:55

Dear andi21,

We are happy to hear that the problem has been resolved. Please let us know in case it occurs again.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware