MarketHours in API for Weekend Check

Created at 21 May 2017, 15:02
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
AN

andi21

Joined 14.12.2016

MarketHours in API for Weekend Check
21 May 2017, 15:02

Hello everybody, i just asked myself if there is an easy possiblity to check the market close on fridays for symbol / asset X? I haven't found anything to do this in the cAlgo API. At the moment for simplicity i have just a hour variable and a minute variable. Then i check if Servertime is Friday and Servertime Hour and Minute is after the configured variables. But that is not quite good, because it has to be changed manually for symbols / assets and also if DaylightSaving changes. So is there is simple automatic approach (because in cTrader / cAlgo the current open Markets are also displayed on the left bottom pane, but it seems not to be possible to access in API)? Thanks in advance. Best Regards, andi21

@andi21
Replies

Spotware
25 Jul 2017, 09:17

Hi andi21,

Thanks for your question. Currently Market hours are not available in cAlgo.API but we plan to add this information in future releases.

Best Regards,

cTrader Team

@Spotware