Unable to create, edit or remove cbots

Created at 10 Apr 2017, 15:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
WA

wahabfun22

Joined 10.04.2017

Unable to create, edit or remove cbots
10 Apr 2017, 15:41

Hi

The Calgo software not showing any bots and indicators. When I click on the "New" button off bot or of indicator then it create the folder on the \user\Documents\cAlgo\Sources\Robots but not able to edit or view any cbot.

On the other hand the Ctrader shows the list of Cbots and I also able to run it. But calgo not allow me to do anything.

Please check the below screenshot of Calgo

@wahabfun22
Replies

kricka
11 Apr 2017, 00:58

Memory problems

Your problem sounds more like a computer and memory problem not being able to handle the information coming from the cAlgo. Try to delete your cAlgo installation and download it again and reinstall it directly from the broker of choice. Also, it can be the internet speed not fast enough to download all the information needed for cAlgo.  

@kricka

wahabfun22
11 Apr 2017, 18:29

RE: Memory problems

kricka said:

Your problem sounds more like a computer and memory problem not being able to handle the information coming from the cAlgo. Try to delete your cAlgo installation and download it again and reinstall it directly from the broker of choice. Also, it can be the internet speed not fast enough to download all the information needed for cAlgo.  

Hi

That's not the probem, I think it is related to the windows version whcih this software supports or not. On the other hand I try to download several brokers calgo software and all have the same problem.

So to test it out if that is the windows compatibility issue, I check this software on the windows 7 and again it's not working. So I try it on the windows xp using vmware then it's fully working on the windows xp.

Thanks!

@wahabfun22

wahabfun22
11 Apr 2017, 18:29

Support team

Any reply expected from the support team??

@wahabfun22

kricka
12 Apr 2017, 02:52

Windows 7, very reliable for cAlgo

Windows 7 is not the problem, this OS is one of the most used versions that do not give any problems for the trader. I have not had any problems whatsoever with this version when it comes to cAlgo or cTrader. Double check your hardware and internet connection just in case there are something you overlooked that can disturb the connection. Also, delete any folders created before installing a new cAlgo installation.

@kricka