memory bleed.

Created at 18 Jan 2017, 05:31
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

lec0456

Joined 14.11.2012

memory bleed.
18 Jan 2017, 05:31

The program is taking 2Gigs at this point. It is unbeleiveably slow.  What can be done?

@lec0456
Replies

ClickAlgo
19 Jan 2017, 12:32 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

Hi Lec,

I have an application in development that has a setting that clears cTraders memory cache when it reaches a limit. I need to do some more research to see how it affects the platforms performance. If you can wait it will be available soon.

You can find out more about the application here

@ClickAlgo

ColossusFX
21 Jan 2017, 18:39 ( Updated at: 21 Dec 2023, 09:20 )

RE:

Paul_Hayes said:

Hi Lec,

I have an application in development that has a setting that clears cTraders memory cache when it reaches a limit. I need to do some more research to see how it affects the platforms performance. If you can wait it will be available soon.

You can find out more about the application here

Hey Paul,

If you would like some beta testing done on Win 7 & Win 10 let me know, would be happy to help.

If you can figure out how to reduce RAM usage on cAlgo / cTrader that would be fantastic for the community.

EG
​Running 2 backtest on i7 with 32gb DDR3 ram (XMP) im getting 50% usage!

I can see that people with much lower specs will be getting issues with ram usage.

All the best.

Paul (AlgoDeveloper)

@ColossusFX

ClickAlgo
26 Jan 2017, 09:18

Hi Paul,

If you are interested in helping with the testing then drop me an email. You will get a lifetime copy with all updates for free.

Regards,

Paul

contact@clickalgo.com

@ClickAlgo