daily open close indicator

Created at 08 Nov 2016, 12:05
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

forextik

Joined 25.09.2016

daily open close indicator
08 Nov 2016, 12:05

so , here i am again with this problem, never solved

daily open line is a precise price , so if i draw a line on that price , the line should not move.

well, this indi

/algos/indicators/show/269

like another one i converted from mql, are behjaving exactly in the same way, the change price, when i change timeframe.

this obviously should not happen.

i post 2 pictures

in the first one,H1 chart, you can see the price...1.2485 more or less....

while on H4 we have another price 1.2476 more or less....if the difference would be one pip....ok....but they are 10 pips!!!

so this is very weird. i already asked more than once and nobody answered.

SPOTWARE where are you? i need a good answer, couse you cannot write an application , say you can convert your mql code and it will work. it is not. 

the mql indicator works perfectly in mt4. 

i like very much ctrader, but i will go back to mt4 , couse i cannot trust your indicator, or idicator coded by other algo coder, couse they could not be able to do correct stuff....like the link i posted at the beginning!!!!

so i hope in a fast and correct answer, 

thank you very much for your time.

mat

@forextik
Replies

forextik
08 Nov 2016, 12:17

i notice that the wrong dashed like is the one of the previous day.....the current day seems to be , for now correct.

so that is to be fixed, couse even the previous day is very important.

mat

@forextik

forextik
24 Nov 2016, 10:58

so nobody is able to tell me something about this??

how ever is it possible,,....if noone ansawer here whereever can i go to ask help about such e simple topic???

it is very iportant to have the open in the right place, couse prices bounce there, not at another price|!!!!!!!!

@forextik

MaVe
24 Nov 2016, 11:26

Daily OHLC

/algos/indicators/show/1158

@MaVe

forextik
06 Dec 2016, 09:42

RE: Daily OHLC

MaVe said:

/algos/indicators/show/1158

thank you man, i will give a look today, been very taken with first job. very happy to see that more than one (me) notice that line was moving, and it shouldn't!!;)

mAT

@forextik