missing backtest tick data from 29/07/2016

Created at 18 Aug 2016, 13:15
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

deejbee

Joined 10.04.2014

missing backtest tick data from 29/07/2016
18 Aug 2016, 13:15

Can anyone help? I've just started to use cAlgo and backtesting only works up to (and including) 29/072016.  

Using m1 bars prices works correctly up to today.

Is this expected or is the data missing?

Many thanks

@deejbee
Replies

Balena
18 Aug 2016, 13:46

I've been seeing the same thing and asking support for several days w no response... this is a problem!

@Balena

Balena
18 Aug 2016, 15:20

from my broker... lol... spotware is becoming a complete joke... they are all about window dressing and not becoming a legitimate option for professionals... 

What bs...

"Spotware have replied back to us, and can confirm that the tick data exists and should be available from your platform. Backtesting could stop at a certain date but this would be due to some setting or issue with your cbot. 

If you are able to see tick charts on your cTrader platform, then you would need to debug your cBot to see why it stops on this particular date. 

Please get back to us should you have any other questions at all, and we will be happy to assist you further"

@Balena

Balena
18 Aug 2016, 15:30

reproducible with any sample cbot provided using tick data after 7/29/16

it's either a bug or provided sample cbots are also incorrect... but there is a problem

@Balena

Balena
18 Aug 2016, 15:34

running sample fcbot shows tick data up to 7/29/16 but not after....

has something changed that makes spotware sample cbots incorrect? 

@Balena

Balena
21 Aug 2016, 09:19

RE:

deejbee said:

Can anyone help? I've just started to use cAlgo and backtesting only works up to (and including) 29/072016.  

Using m1 bars prices works correctly up to today.

Is this expected or is the data missing?

Many thanks

Did you every hear anything from Spotware or your broker on this?

@Balena