Collection of ideas

Created at 08 Dec 2023, 16:21
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid2032775

Joined 03.05.2020

Collection of ideas
08 Dec 2023, 16:21

Dear all,

does someone of you know if there are some kind of “skeletons” - without trading strategies - for developing fully functional trading bots using C# .NET Core and Open API?

Some of the bullet points for such a template could be:

• Reducing the historic data that needs to be fetched from the cTrader endpoint for optimization (e. g. storing locally but w/o resource hungry databases)
  • Optimizing the CPU load and memory consumption in optimization mode (e. g. using multi-threading)
  • Optimizing the distribution of received spot and live trend bar data to the corresponding symbols trading threads (i. e. trading on several symbols at the same time)
  • Provide ongoing data about the state of each symbols trading thread (e. g. via REST API)
  • Provide interfaces to control each symbol thread like start, stop, change parameters, … (e. g. via REST API)

I am a quite skilled C# .NET developer but maybe this can stop me from “inventing the wheel a second time"…

If you know some existing projects on GitHub which could act as a collection of ideas it would be great to get some links to those…

Another option could be to work as a team and develop the trading bots together - I have some very interesting strategies with promising test results available and I am working on even a few improvements (e. g. “real” optimization results using spreads, regularly triggered optimizations, sophisticated Stop Losses, …).
So if someone is interested just send me a message.

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Christian

@ctid2032775