Production hangs

Created at 18 Mar 2023, 19:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NO

noob7

Joined 20.03.2020

Production hangs
18 Mar 2023, 19:07

Lately my code hangs after couple of hours of running when trying to get history candles. On demo account with running same code everything works fine. Did you change something on production servers?

@noob7
Replies

PanagiotisChar
20 Mar 2023, 09:55

Hi noob7,

It's impossible for somebody to help you with this kind of information. What code are you running? What do you mean the code hangs? Did you debug it on your side?

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

noob7
20 Mar 2023, 17:33

Got error: 

heartbeat finished with Faulted Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host..

And my code in c# hangs. Maybe you did lower number of active connections available on real accounts vs demo ones? Because my demo account running same code same configuration works fine. 

@noob7

PanagiotisChar
21 Mar 2023, 08:25

RE:

noob7 said:

Got error: 

heartbeat finished with Faulted Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host..

And my code in c# hangs. Maybe you did lower number of active connections available on real accounts vs demo ones? Because my demo account running same code same configuration works fine. 

Hi noob7,

So you are using Open API? You can find the current limits here

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

noob7
21 Mar 2023, 16:50

RE: RE:

Turns out my disk space run out thats why it hang. Weird that I didnt get any exception nor information from windows that I`m out of disk space. 

@noob7