Account Linking to Open API Application

Created at 23 Feb 2023, 13:19
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid5696420

Joined 17.02.2023

Account Linking to Open API Application
23 Feb 2023, 13:19

Hi All,

we are creating a solution for copy trading and need some information regarding Open API Application Account Linking as below .

1. what is the limit of account linking to one/single Open API application.(How many account can we link to single OPEN API Application).
2. Can We change linking of account from one Open API Application to an other Application and How ?

@ctid5696420
Replies

PanagiotisChar
23 Feb 2023, 13:33

Hi there,

There is no such thing as linking an account to an Open API application. You can access any account you want, as long as the owner of the account grants you access to it.

Aieden Technologies

Need help? Join us on Telegram

Need premium support? Trade with us

@PanagiotisChar

ctid5696420
23 Feb 2023, 13:48

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

There is no such thing as linking an account to an Open API application. You can access any account you want, as long as the owner of the account grants you access to it.

Aieden Technologies

I am Asking how many Account can I access against one application , Is there any limit? Can I Access 50K Account using one application?

Thank you .

@ctid5696420

PanagiotisChar
23 Feb 2023, 13:51

Hi there,

There is no limit in the number of accounts you can access, there are only the limits mentioned in the link below

Aieden Technologies

@PanagiotisChar

ctid5696420
23 Feb 2023, 13:56

Thank you Dear for your prompt Response.

@ctid5696420

ctid5696420
23 Feb 2023, 14:52

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

There is no limit in the number of accounts you can access, there are only the limits mentioned in the link below

Aieden Technologies

Hi,

Actually I want to create a solution for copy trading where I can have multiple (upto 50k) accounts and I have to place order against all of them with maximum 100 miliseconds delay .
can you guide me how this is possible?
it would be great if we can have a short call ?

@ctid5696420

PanagiotisChar
23 Feb 2023, 15:50

Hi there,

I don't think this will be possible with the current limitations. You would need to become a client of Spotware to achieve that. If you are looking for professional consulting, send me an email at info@aieden.tech

Aieden Technologies

@PanagiotisChar

ctid5696420
24 Feb 2023, 07:51

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

I don't think this will be possible with the current limitations. You would need to become a client of Spotware to achieve that. If you are looking for professional consulting, send me an email at info@aieden.tech

Aieden Technologies

Hi There ,

I have send you email on info@aieden.tech.

@ctid5696420

ctid5696420
24 Feb 2023, 07:51

RE:

PanagiotisChar said:

Hi there,

Aieden Technologies

Hi There ,

I have send you email on info@aieden.tech.

@ctid5696420