USELESS LOSS OF TIME WITH THE OPEN API

Created at 20 Aug 2022, 22:10
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GI

giuseppesciacovelli9

Joined 04.11.2020

USELESS LOSS OF TIME WITH THE OPEN API
20 Aug 2022, 22:10

Good evening,
it is possible to have a working Open API with the relevant credentials omitted, specifying which ones and where to put them, because we are just wasting time.
We might as well use FIX ISOs and it was done before.
Furthermore, having all the data in Excel gives everyone the possibility to choose the ones they want.
The C # language has made life easier for you producers but now we are in the era of G launguage where working programs are written in a few minutes.
Mine is just a factual, constructive observation of how crowded the Forum is and how many questions and tests you have to do.
I say this in respect of your time that you have to answer.
Also cTrader is nice but we don't trust brokers, in general, and this is verifiable by the statements they make that 74% (approximately) of Clients lose.
Which market do they show him?
I have seen the market go in opposite directions at the same time and that's more than enough.
Thank you.
Joseph
P.S: Excuse my rusty English!

@giuseppesciacovelli9
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
22 Aug 2022, 08:44

Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for posting in our forum but I really have a hard time understanding what are you writing about :)

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous

giuseppesciacovelli9
24 Aug 2022, 12:49

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi Giuseppe,

Thanks for posting in our forum but I really have a hard time understanding what are you writing about :)

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

Hello P. C.,
I mean give us API (Open API) ready and working just to enter the URL and the relative credentials, we cannot go on groping finding errors (possible because we are human).
Otherwise we use the Iso API and as we progress with the Open API we move on to them.
Now the APIs are mandatory because the facts have shown that it is better not to trust Brokers, it is true that they are not all the same but if you make a mistake with one you can lose more than an important loss. Then if you want to take it a step further, you can expect to export the data to Excel. By data, I mean, both market, trading and account data.
Thank you.
Joseph

@giuseppesciacovelli9