Error "You have reached the limit of connection to this host"

Created at 19 Jun 2022, 16:13
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
NO

noppanon

Joined 17.05.2017

Error "You have reached the limit of connection to this host"
19 Jun 2022, 16:13

Hi Support,

I using 3rd party software(Quantower) to access cTrader via OpenAPI. But I got this error message "You have reached the limit of connection to this host" when I login to any of my broker (demo account) e.g. PepperStone, ICM, Trader's Way, IC Market. However, I can log in to all of them via cTrader app on desktop. Please advice how to solve this problem. 

regards,

Noppanon

@noppanon
Replies

noppanon
20 Jun 2022, 06:30

RE:

noppanon said:

Hi Support,

I using 3rd party software(Quantower) to access cTrader via OpenAPI. But I got this error message "You have reached the limit of connection to this host" when I login to any of my broker (demo account) e.g. PepperStone, ICM, Trader's Way, IC Market. However, I can log in to all of them via cTrader app on desktop. Please advice how to solve this problem. 

regards,

Noppanon

Hi 

Now I can login. May I ask the reason or what had happened? How to prevent it in the future.

Noppanon

@noppanon

amusleh
20 Jun 2022, 09:49

Hi,

You have to contact the software developer and report them this issue, this error happens if the number of Open API requests per second exceeded the limitation, you can find more detail at: https://help.ctrader.com/open-api/proxies-endpoints/#limitations

@amusleh