`cTrader Open API and Client ID

Created at 07 Jun 2022, 02:53
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
KR

krismarxh

Joined 12.09.2021

`cTrader Open API and Client ID
07 Jun 2022, 02:53

When I open the View of Credentials in Applications of cTrader Open API, the Secret is displayed, but only the Client ID is not shown.

I would appreciate your advice on how to display this information as it is essential for application configuration.

@krismarxh
Replies

amusleh
07 Jun 2022, 09:27

Hi,

It should show both client ID and secret when you click on the credentials "view" button.

I just checked your application and it does show both, can you tell me on which web browser you tried?

@amusleh

krismarxh
07 Jun 2022, 13:11

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

It should show both client ID and secret when you click on the credentials "view" button.

I just checked your application and it does show both, can you tell me on which web browser you tried?

Thanks for the reply.

The web browser used is Microsoft Edge.

@krismarxh

amusleh
08 Jun 2022, 08:47

RE: RE:

krismarxh said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Hi,

I also use Edge and it works fine for me, can you take a screenshot of view dialog and send it to me via Telegram or email?

Our email is: connect@spotware.com

@amusleh

krismarxh
10 Jun 2022, 17:56

RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

krismarxh said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Hi,

I also use Edge and it works fine for me, can you take a screenshot of view dialog and send it to me via Telegram or email?

Our email is: connect@spotware.com

I have just changed the web browser I am using and tried it and it displays correctly and resolved the problem.

Thank you for your advice.

@krismarxh