Unable to log onto my live accounts

Created at 10 May 2022, 21:43
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MC

mcm187

Joined 08.11.2020

Unable to log onto my live accounts
10 May 2022, 21:43

Hi I was disconnected from my live accounts and I am not able to reconnect to them?

I have logged onto the portal where the authorized open API  applications Are and my live accounts have transferred to demo ?

@mcm187
Replies

csabz90
10 May 2022, 21:55 ( Updated at: 10 May 2022, 23:27 )

+1 on the above!

Even though I'm only on a demo account, I suspect there's something fishy going on with application and account authentications too as in the last hour I've been having trouble logging in, in one minute it works but then in the next minute I get some error message back saying 'No environment connection'. In the past few weeks it all worked fine and I changed nothing on my side.

@csabz90

amusleh
11 May 2022, 14:16

Hi,

We are aware of this issue, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

@amusleh

m.prusinski
12 May 2022, 09:35

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Hello,

do you have any news on the topic? The issue is quite serious as for the last 2 days we are observing a lot of timeouts when contacting cTrader API on both: live and demo endpoints. This affects our business performance.

@m.prusinski

amusleh
12 May 2022, 10:38

Hi,

We updated API proxies: Proxies / Endpoints - cTrader Open API (spotware.github.io)

Please use the new proxies based on your region, and if you faced any connection issue try individual proxies of a region and then report the issue by providing the proxy you used.

@amusleh

noob7
12 May 2022, 12:01 ( Updated at: 12 May 2022, 12:06 )

@amusleh

Because of this change Ive lost over 100 euro.

Why you didnt notify me about this breaking changes?

@noob7

amusleh
12 May 2022, 12:24

RE:

noob7 said:

@amusleh

Hi,

The change was not a breaking change, our old proxies are still working and they resolve to new nearest proxies.

We are still investigating the connection issue.

@amusleh

noob7
12 May 2022, 19:01

RE: RE:

amusleh said:

noob7 said:

@amusleh

Hi,

The change was not a breaking change, our old proxies are still working and they resolve to new nearest proxies.

We are still investigating the connection issue.

On Old proxy I couldnt connect. On new one everything is working fine.

@noob7

mcm187
13 May 2022, 10:37

RE: still unable to connect to my live accounts

amusleh said:

Hi,

Hi Amusleh do you have an estimated time for when this will be resolved? 

Three days have passed and I am still unable to connect to my live accounts?
it is very frustrating when I am managing several accounts and my investment portfolios doing nothing every day that I am unable to connect to them is  a major problem and costly

@mcm187

amusleh
13 May 2022, 11:18

RE: RE: still unable to connect to my live accounts

mcm187 said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Hi Amusleh do you have an estimated time for when this will be resolved? 

Three days have passed and I am still unable to connect to my live accounts?
it is very frustrating when I am managing several accounts and my investment portfolios doing nothing every day that I am unable to connect to them is  a major problem and costly

Hi,

We are still trying to resolve this issue on our Europe proxies, for the time being please try other proxies and flushing your system DNS cache.

@amusleh

budda_dan2020
14 May 2022, 03:36

Can't establish new connection with old proxies

Hi Amusleh,

we've got same problem. 

already established connections are still working, but we tried to restart the app and couldn't connection wit old proxy address.

Is it not better for clients that you enable to establish new connection with OLD and new proxies?

Because we have 20 apps and to change all these apps make us not really happy.

Some apps are working with real money and hundreds followers are copying our accounts.

Kind regards

@budda_dan2020

amusleh
16 May 2022, 09:59

RE: Can't establish new connection with old proxies

budda_dan2020 said:

Hi Amusleh,

we've got same problem. 

already established connections are still working, but we tried to restart the app and couldn't connection wit old proxy address.

Is it not better for clients that you enable to establish new connection with OLD and new proxies?

Because we have 20 apps and to change all these apps make us not really happy.

Some apps are working with real money and hundreds followers are copying our accounts.

Kind regards

Hi,

We will update you when the issue resolved, our previous proxies should work fine for now once the issue has been resolved.

@amusleh