ProtoOAPosition trailing stop loss is showing false when it's actually enabled

Created at 06 Dec 2021, 18:27
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GE

george.secillano

Joined 12.10.2020

ProtoOAPosition trailing stop loss is showing false when it's actually enabled
06 Dec 2021, 18:27

Hello.

I started using the latest protobuf messages and in particular I'm looking at ProtoOAPosition#trailingStopLoss attribute. In cTrader web the position has trailing stop loss enabled, but Open API returns the position where the attribute is set to false.

Please advise. Thanks.

@george.secillano
Replies

amusleh
07 Dec 2021, 16:04

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and it will be fixed on future releases, thanks for reporting.

@amusleh

george.secillano
07 Dec 2021, 19:47

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

We are aware of this issue and it will be fixed on future releases, thanks for reporting.

Good to know, thanks!

Current version: 76

Where is the server version upgrade announced?  Do you have an ETA?

@george.secillano

amusleh
08 Dec 2021, 09:05

RE: RE:

george.secillano said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Good to know, thanks!

Hi,

I can't give you any ETA, but you can follow our Github proto message repository for updates and new releases: spotware/openapi-proto-messages: Open API Proto Messages (github.com)

@amusleh

george.secillano
24 Dec 2021, 07:37

RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

george.secillano said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Good to know, thanks!

Hi,

I can't give you any ETA, but you can follow our Github proto message repository for updates and new releases: spotware/openapi-proto-messages: Open API Proto Messages (github.com)

The openapi-proto-messages has been updated (version 7.8).  When does it get pushed to the brokers' backend?

@george.secillano

amusleh
24 Dec 2021, 07:47

Hi,

It will be released in next few weeks.

@amusleh