trailing stop loss

Created at 20 Sep 2021, 04:07
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RY

ryanjadidi

Joined 27.05.2021

trailing stop loss
20 Sep 2021, 04:07

Hi,

I am wondering how can I figure out if current stop loss set on a position, is a trailing stop loss?
From ProtoOAReconcileRes there is no place that I can distinguish between normal stop loss and trailing one.

Thank you,

Ryan

@ryanjadidi
Replies

amusleh
20 Sep 2021, 08:51

Hi,

For orders you have the "trailingStopLoss" field, but for positions right now there is no such field to get this data.

@amusleh

ryanjadidi
22 Sep 2021, 08:17

RE:

amusleh said:

Hi,

For orders you have the "trailingStopLoss" field, but for positions right now there is no such field to get this data.

Thank you for your message Amusleh,

Is there a way we could request for this feature in positions? As it is quite important to distinguish between stop loss and trailing stop loss.

Ryan.

@ryanjadidi

amusleh
23 Sep 2021, 12:30

RE: RE:

ryanjadidi said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Is there a way we could request for this feature in positions? As it is quite important to distinguish between stop loss and trailing stop loss.

Ryan.

Hi,

The trailing stop field for positions will be added on next version of API.

@amusleh

ryanjadidi
24 Sep 2021, 08:12

RE: RE: RE:

amusleh said:

ryanjadidi said:

amusleh said:

Hi,

Ryan.

Hi,

The trailing stop field for positions will be added on next version of API.

Great! Thank you for that!
Can you please let me know how should I track API updates? Should I track it from your Github account?
Regards,

Ryan.

@ryanjadidi

amusleh
25 Sep 2021, 08:40

Hi,

You can follow this repository on Github: spotware/openapi-proto-messages: Open API Proto Messages (github.com)

Whenever we released a new version you can download that version proto message files from repository releases.

@amusleh