Having issues logging in to Open API, either directly or following a link from third party

Created at 22 Aug 2021, 23:54
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DJ

djsjross

Joined 06.09.2020

Having issues logging in to Open API, either directly or following a link from third party
22 Aug 2021, 23:54

Hi there,

My main issue is I am trying to link ctrader from a trade copier site to enable connection. I have done this in the past and it works seamlessly 

Normally once I get past the authorisation it will all come up with "which account do you want to link" to this site type thing.

It directs me to connect.ctrader.com where it requests my login details, which I enter and know to be correct and have reset passwords multiple times to try and see if that was the issue. The details used are correct for ctrader access which is up and running.

Nothing I do will allow me to get past this stage, it simply stays on this login screen and tries to access but nothing.

I have attempted connecting directly from connect.spotware.com site and the same occurs, as opposed to being from the third party site.

Appreciate any assistance 

@djsjross
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
23 Aug 2021, 11:27

Hi djsjross,

Please perform a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) and try again. If the issue persists, please record a video with your steps and send it to us at community@spotware.com.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram and Facebook

@PanagiotisCharalampous