trades stopped working via API 2.0 - TRADING_DISABLED

Created at 23 Mar 2021, 19:04
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
JA

jayteasuk

Joined 25.09.2020

trades stopped working via API 2.0 - TRADING_DISABLED
23 Mar 2021, 19:04

has anything changed on the open API

im getting an error back when i try to make a trade against my demo account via the API 2.0

ProtoMessage{OrderErrorResponse{errorCode:TRADING_DISABLED, description:Trading is disabled}}

i have checked with pepperstone and nothing wrong with my demo account

it works via the frontend

my tokens are working and i just refreshed them again and same error

@jayteasuk
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
24 Mar 2021, 08:09

Hi jayteasuk,

This means that either the account or the application has been disabled by the broker. You need to go back to your broker to investigate further.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jayteasuk
31 Mar 2021, 09:28

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi jayteasuk,

This means that either the account or the application has been disabled by the broker. You need to go back to your broker to investigate further.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

I've logged a ticket with pepperstone but not joy in getting it working again yet

I'm able to make trades through the front end trading application so the accounts are not disabled. 

Is there anything it could be in the spot ware side, it's not worked since 19th March? 

@jayteasuk

PanagiotisCharalampous
31 Mar 2021, 10:44

Hi jayteasuk,

There is no issue on the API and the message is clear. Maybe the broker disabled trading for your application on the API in general. They need to check.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

@PanagiotisCharalampous

jayteasuk
08 Apr 2021, 11:51

RE:

i managed to resolve this by rebooting my server

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi jayteasuk,

There is no issue on the API and the message is clear. Maybe the broker disabled trading for your application on the API in general. They need to check.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram 

@jayteasuk