cTrader Server Time

Created at 12 Jun 2020, 12:14
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
BO

bodhisvaha.forex

Joined 21.04.2020

cTrader Server Time
12 Jun 2020, 12:14

Hello,

Can we get cTrader server time with OpenAPI? I need server time because I have to calculate time lag between cTrader server time and local pc time.

@bodhisvaha.forex
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
12 Jun 2020, 12:17

Hi bodhisvaha.forex,

The server uses UTC time.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

bodhisvaha.forex
12 Jun 2020, 14:36

RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi bodhisvaha.forex,

The server uses UTC time.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for your reply. I know server time is UTC time. Could you tell me whether there is any way to get server time from cTrader server or not?

@bodhisvaha.forex

PanagiotisCharalampous
12 Jun 2020, 14:40

Hi bodhisvaha.forex,

I am not sure I understand your question. If you know that it is UTC Time then what time do you still need to get? If you want to find out what is the UTC Time then you can use DateTime.UtcNow 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

bodhisvaha.forex
12 Jun 2020, 14:54

RE:

Hi bodhisvaha.forex,

I am not sure I understand your question. If you know that it is UTC Time then what time do you still need to get? If you want to find out what is the UTC Time then you can use DateTime.UtcNow 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for your reply. But I understood about UTC and DateTime.UtcNow. I just want to know whether there is any way to get server time from cTrader server or not. I need to know this for my job. Could you answer my question?

@bodhisvaha.forex

PanagiotisCharalampous
12 Jun 2020, 14:56

Hi bodhisvaha.forex,

If you are looking for a message that will tell you the time on the server, then no, there is no such message.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

@PanagiotisCharalampous

bodhisvaha.forex
12 Jun 2020, 15:06

RE:

Hi bodhisvaha.forex,

If you are looking for a message that will tell you the time on the server, then no, there is no such message.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Thank you for your answer.

@bodhisvaha.forex