Insufficient_Permissions

Created at 04 Apr 2019, 13:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
RO

rohan_walker

Joined 04.04.2019

Insufficient_Permissions
04 Apr 2019, 13:50

Hi,

I am receiving an INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSIONS error when attempting to place trades through the Connect API (v1).

I have this working with several accounts but I have added a couple more DEMO accounts and it doesn’t seem to allow my trades to the newly added accounts.

I have gone off to the https://connect.spotware.com/apps/auth site and ticked ALL the accounts under the “Get full access for trading accounts (view accounts info and trading)” section. My URL has the scope of scope=trading.

I cannot see what I am doing wrong. Done this several times before fine but not now.

In my error it says Account doesn't have this permission (permissionType=ALLOW_TRADING)

I have copied the new Access code I receive back into my app to perform the trade. It fires off the new trade to 2 other accounts fine but these new ones I get the INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSIONS error come back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ro

@rohan_walker
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Apr 2019, 14:01

Ηι rohan_walker,

Thanks for poisting in our forum. Did you change the token you use? If you have added new accounts then you need to generate a new token.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

rohan_walker
04 Apr 2019, 14:08

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Ηι rohan_walker,

Thanks for poisting in our forum. Did you change the token you use? If you have added new accounts then you need to generate a new token.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi,

Sorry it was my fault, yes I was using the new token generated but the code had been modified to another account in the DB so it wasn't fully syncing the access codes.

Thank you for the speedy reply. All working again now.

Ro

@rohan_walker