Which version of SSL should I use, when connect the CTrader server?

Created at 14 Nov 2018, 05:08
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
GG

ggan

Joined 14.11.2018

Which version of SSL should I use, when connect the CTrader server?
14 Nov 2018, 05:08

Which version of SSL should I use, when connect the CTrader  server?

@ggan
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
14 Nov 2018, 10:30

Hi ggan,

Thanks for posting in our forum. May I ask why do you need this information? This is usually handled automatically by the libraries you use to connect e.g. SslStream.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

ggan
16 Nov 2018, 04:40

I am trying connect the CTrader server, but failed, not sure the default ssl version in jvm is correct
BTW, do you have any java example about how to connect the server and subscribe date stream?

@ggan

PanagiotisCharalampous
19 Nov 2018, 11:24

Hi ggan,

We have some Java tutorials here.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

viniciusfre
30 Mar 2019, 15:24

Hi,

I am building a C++ code in order to use open API 2.0. Do I have connect to ctrader servers using SSL or could be plain text without any encryption?

Is there a flow diagram explaining how to connect to servers?

@viniciusfre

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Apr 2019, 11:31

Hi viniciusfre,

You need to use SSL. There is no flow diagram but you can see the sequence of messages in our example application.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

04 Jul 2019, 18:04

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi ggan,

Thanks for posting in our forum. May I ask why do you need this information? This is usually handled automatically by the libraries you use to connect e.g. SslStream.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

HI Panagiotis Charalampous

I have the same problem. I am a c++ developer。I built a connection to the ctrader server based on the c++ boost::asio::ssl library. But it failed when ssl handshake.

There are a lot of parameters to set in C++. 

@66281850