How I can import forex data in Visual studio?

Created at 03 Apr 2018, 07:44
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
PO

pozhy

Joined 03.04.2018

How I can import forex data in Visual studio?
03 Apr 2018, 07:44

Hi, I am wonder if there is simple way to import forex data( high low ope close,...) in visual studio? 

@pozhy
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
03 Apr 2018, 09:10

Hi pozhy,

Thanks for posting in our forum. It is not clear what you mean to import forex data in visual studio. Do you mean to read a file using C#? Please elaborate so that we can help you more.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

pozhy
04 Apr 2018, 11:14

RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi pozhy,

Thanks for posting in our forum. It is not clear what you mean to import forex data in visual studio. Do you mean to read a file using C#? Please elaborate so that we can help you more.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis
For example I need realtime data of XAUUASD such as: ask ,bid ,close ,open ,high ,low , inorder to save on Database and doing some culculations in C# language. Then I will excuate some orders in Visual studio.  

@pozhy

PanagiotisCharalampous
04 Apr 2018, 11:35

Hi pozhy,

You can get real time Symbol prices in a cBot by reading Symbol Ask and Bid properties. Here is also some guidance on how to use Visual Studio for your cBot development.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous