Connect - CreateAuthroizationRequest - Failing

Created at 11 Dec 2017, 12:16
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
CT

ctid320188

Joined 19.04.2017

Connect - CreateAuthroizationRequest - Failing
11 Dec 2017, 12:16

Hi,

Has there been any changes to this method:

msgFactory.CreateAuthorizationRequest(ClientId,Secret)

I am using some code I made a few months ago (which worked fine from your example code C#) but now it always returns a code 50 (Error) when I try and request the autorization.

I have an Application in Spotware and using the credentials it provides but always the error 50 comes back.

Also, I see the "add application" button has gone and read a post almost a month ago that changes are being made so the button was removed. Do you know when this is likely to be completed?

Thank you

@ctid320188
Replies

ctid320188
11 Dec 2017, 12:18

Also, my application status is at "submitted" - could this be the cause? not sure if it's always been at this status as it used to work.

Thanks

@ctid320188

Spotware
12 Dec 2017, 11:39

Hello, 

We already covered this via email correspondence, but for the benefit of the community, here is the reason. 

We have recently made changes to our onboarding procedure and needed to obtain some additional info before being able to "Enable" the application. 

Thanks

@Spotware

ctid320188
12 Dec 2017, 16:33

Indeed, Spotware support team were very quick to reply and get me back up and running.

Thanks again to the Support Team.

@ctid320188