API to create cBroker App or some workaround

Created at 02 Oct 2017, 09:41
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
MB

mbenes

Joined 02.10.2017

API to create cBroker App or some workaround
02 Oct 2017, 09:41

Hi,

We create our own App which it will collect data about all users from different platform to our own database in order to having all data in one source. So i need the same features which cBroker is using.

When i'm using Connect API i need token for each cTraderID and it is very uncomfortable (probably imposible) solution for our requirments. Is there some suitable API or some workaround with connect API?

Thanks

Martin

@mbenes
Replies

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Oct 2017, 10:02

Hi Martin,

Thanks for posting in our forum. For traders, there is no other API that could be suitable for your needs. There are APIs for our backend solutions but they are available only to brokers and cannot be used without their permission. Would you like to elaborate a bit more on your application, on the requirements and why it is impossible to use OAuth? If we know some more information we will be able to assist you better.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous

mbenes
02 Oct 2017, 11:27

Hi Panagiotis,

Thank you for quick respond. I sorry for provide little information. I work in Purple Technology company in Brno so we are broker and we have permission for cBroker.

How i wrote in previous message, our App collect data about all our clients and put them in out internal database where are data from another platforms as well which we use (MT4, MT5).

OAuth is not good solution according to my knowledge because i would need know credetials (login, password) of all our clients to get token but i don't know them. Or is it here some super permission?

Best Regards

Martin

@mbenes

PanagiotisCharalampous
02 Oct 2017, 11:32

Hi mbenes,

Thanks for the clarification. Please send me an email at community@spotware.com so that I can send you more information about our backend APIs

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

@PanagiotisCharalampous