cmirror does not work....

Created at 15 Dec 2015, 15:37
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

@fxstarforex

Joined 30.11.2015

cmirror does not work....
15 Dec 2015, 15:37

I cant see any strategies after and before login ( please write simple page this is to heavy and ... dont display data correctly!!!)

@@fxstarforex
Replies

Spotware
15 Dec 2015, 23:05

Dear Trader,

Could you please provide us with more information and with some screenshots showing your issue?

You could post them here in this thread or send them to us at troubleshooting@spotware.com.

@Spotware

@fxstarforex
16 Dec 2015, 10:41

rebusik mały busik :P

Sorry, support

only firefox blocking tracking or js scripts

but sometimes could not retrieve data from server on charts.

Please create allow / block users on a demo account (because it is useless without it)

Nice day

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

Could you please provide us with more information and with some screenshots showing your issue?

You could post them here in this thread or send them to us at troubleshooting@spotware.com.

@@fxstarforex

@fxstarforex
16 Dec 2015, 13:15

RE: rebusik mały busik :P

This post was removed by moderator because it duplicates another post. /forum/cmirror-support/7545?page=1#2

@@fxstarforex

@fxstarforex
17 Dec 2015, 11:50

RE: RE: rebusik mały busik :P

fxstareu said:

This post was removed by moderator because it duplicates another post. /forum/cmirror-support/7545?page=1#2

First you have to understand what was going on and later deleted the post. But I see the support and the trouble.

But if i have 100000$ account and set position 1m and the copy account has only 100$ balance then minimal lot is 0,01(allowed) but i cant copt position because cmirror.com allow set only 1% when copy (but need 0.1%).

Bye

@@fxstarforex

... Deleted by UFO ...