CTID transfer accounts

Created at 01 Dec 2015, 13:28
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

breakermind

Joined 17.07.2013

CTID transfer accounts
01 Dec 2015, 13:28

Hello

How to transfer account from one ctid to another one or how delete account from ctid?

Thanks

@breakermind
Replies

breakermind
01 Dec 2015, 13:41

RE:

And why i can login with ctid to my accoun even if I change password for my ctrader account?!

why I can log in using ctid when I change the password to my ctrader account?

@breakermind

Spotware
01 Dec 2015, 19:11

Dear breakermind,

How to transfer account from one ctid to another one or how delete account from ctid?

In order to be able to move your accounts between your cTIDs you need to unlink them first.

Currently we do not provide users the ability to unlink/remove their trading accounts from their cTID. We will provide it in the near future.

And why i can login with ctid to my accoun even if I change password for my ctrader account?!

This happens because the account is now linked to your cTID. The authentication process of a linked account doesn't include the password the user is required to insert to be able to log in when the account is not linked.

@Spotware

breakermind
01 Dec 2015, 20:40

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear breakermind,

In order to be able to move your accounts between your cTIDs you need to unlink them first.

Currently we do not provide users the ability to unlink/remove their trading accounts from their cTID. We will provide it in the near future.

This happens because the account is now linked to your cTID. The authentication process of a linked account doesn't include the password the user is required to insert to be able to log in when the account is not linked.

Just if I guess one password then can destroy every account or clean all user accounts from capital.

Nice very nice.

@breakermind

mindbreaker
03 Dec 2015, 15:00

RE: RE:

Hi,

"Currently we do not provide users the ability to unlink/remove their trading accounts from their cTID. We will provide it in the near future"

If I can't unlink, support unlink all my accounts from my CTID. Please.

Thanks, Nice day.

@mindbreaker