Copying signals. demo accounts.

Created at 01 Dec 2015, 10:29
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!

breakermind

Joined 17.07.2013

Copying signals. demo accounts.
01 Dec 2015, 10:29

Hello!

When will be the ability to block users copying signals from demo accounts (Or faster I write my own copy signals page)?

Thanks

@breakermind
Replies

breakermind
01 Dec 2015, 16:10

RE:

I add new user and new signal but in search does not display !

Something is wrong with CMIRROR !

Again:  Can not retrive data from server.

@breakermind

Spotware
01 Dec 2015, 19:29

Dear Trader,

We will consider providing users the ability to signal providers to block the copy signals for individual traders by setting the "private" strategy with specific followers set in the future. Additionally, you can vote for your suggestion in: http://vote.spotware.com/forums/229166-ideas-and-suggestions-for-ctrader-and-calgo/suggestions/10644087-cmirror-allow-create-private-signals-and-block-u.

Regarding your issue about the new strategy could you please some screenshots showing it? If the strategy name is not shown in one of the screenshots, could you please tell us your strategy name too? 

@Spotware

breakermind
01 Dec 2015, 20:46

RE:

Spotware said:

Dear Trader,

We will consider providing users the ability to signal providers to block the copy signals for individual traders by setting the "private" strategy with specific followers set in the future. Additionally, you can vote for your suggestion in: http://vote.spotware.com/forums/229166-ideas-and-suggestions-for-ctrader-and-calgo/suggestions/10644087-cmirror-allow-create-private-signals-and-block-u.

Regarding your issue about the new strategy could you please some screenshots showing it? If the strategy name is not shown in one of the screenshots, could you please tell us your strategy name too? 

I heard it at least 3 years ago.

I think you block something (I got bored of writing to support with cmirror errors).

Thanks

@breakermind