cTrader "Trade Copier"

Created at 06 Apr 2015, 14:50
How’s your experience with the cTrader Platform?
Your feedback is crucial to cTrader's development. Please take a few seconds to share your opinion and help us improve your trading experience. Thanks!
DE

demotest

Joined 30.03.2015

cTrader "Trade Copier"
06 Apr 2015, 14:50

Hi there guys, I have account with my broker using ctrader, but I have another account with them under my company name overseas, what I need is to allow me to trade normally using c trader account with my broker here in australia, but a trade copier to be able to mirror those trades taken by me so my overseas account can receive the same trades/sl/take profits (Mirrored exactly what I'm doing with my account taking trades and the other account gets the same trades with sl/tp  and whatever i modify with my trades, the overseas account is the same. is this possible ? Has this been developed ? and if not can it be developed ?

regards.

Andrew

So essentially a "Trade Copier" mirrors the same trades taken by my ctrader platform for my other ctrader account. so 1 trade taken with my account, and other account gets the same trade., and when i exit my trade the other account trade exits the same, exactly mirrored. and if i change my take profit and move my sl with the current trade, the other account trade is modifed as well. everything I do with the trade, is mirrored.

hope i can get some help and feed back I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for you time.

@demotest
Replies

modarkat
06 Apr 2015, 16:40

You can use cMirror for that.

https://www.cmirror.com/

@modarkat